Mobilis Performa introduces the Forton Group’s
Professional Leadership Coach Training Program
Whatever business challenge you face, leadership is part of the solution.
That’s why organizations are increasingly turning to leadership coaching to fulfill the potential of their leaders while also building the firm’s capacity to develop leadership at all levels.
Our modular program offers leaders and those who want to coach leaders the flexibility to attain their coaching goals in a step-by-step fashion.
We believe leadership coaching is all about the art of group achievement through individual fulfillment. Here’s how we can help you master that art.
Lead better with a coach approach
Leaders who are coach-like get better business results. What’s more, organizations are rewarding their leaders not only for what they deliver but how they deliver it.
- Enable the success of others by applying coaching, mentoring, and feedback skills with confidence.
- Improve productivity by identifying opportunities where you can be more personally effective and/or supportive of the productivity improvements of others.
- Lead, support, and motivate staff.
Coach leaders better
If you have a passion for coaching leaders, our program offers training to a professional level of competency.
Our program meets all the criteria of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO).
- Train to internationally accredited standards.
- Gain the tools and practices of effective leadership coaching.
- Deliver results through your individual or team clients.
Build your leadership culture better
Our modular approach to teaching leadership coaching offers your organization great flexibility in deciding how broadly and deeply you want to foster the skills for leadership coaching in your company.
HR & ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS
- Help transform the leadership culture of your organization in order to meet your business objectives.
- Decide strategically how broadly and deeply you want to instill leadership coaching competencies.
What are the 5 reasons why you should enroll with us…
Information and registration
To upload our brochure click here